Juniper Research has released a new report on mobile gaming – which is nice timing for EnterMobile.
1. Total revenues from mobile games will reach $28.9 billion by 2016
2. This year’s revenue figure sits at $20.9 billion, which means a 38 per cent growth over two years
3. Developers are increasing their focus on user value, which means maximising their games’ potential, so players should probably expect more in-app rewards, competitive modes, and smarter advertising
4. The rise of casual free-to-play gamers has prompted developers to become more aware of mobile analytics to observe trends and reengage and profit from users to generate better ROI
5. Tablet users will spend more on in-game purchases and generate more revenue per device than users of smartphones
6. The improvements to graphics and performance on tablets will see gamers abandon traditional handheld games consoles, such as the PSP and DS, more quickly…
View original post 112 more words