I have had a lot of feedback recently, from people (clients AND trainees) looking for perfection with their digital marketing efforts.
This is one of the key problems for people to overcome. Traditional marketing was about getting the ‘perfect creative’. Now you do the opposite almost.
As you make something, and keep testing, testing and testing.
You can do that with PPC – you can fail and fail fast.
In fact, that’s the point. Keep failing.
People don’t like to. But you fail fast with PPC and get better and better at it.
So on this note I would like to share 20 Powerful Quotes on failure – to change your mind about the power of it all.
- “You always pass failure on your way to success.” ~Mickey Rooney
- “A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in the experience.” ~Elbert Hubbard
- “Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” ~Walter Brunell
- “Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have. ~Dale Carnegie
- “Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure.” ~Soichiro Honda
- “The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.” ~Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes it’s built on catastrophe.” ~Sumner Redstone
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” ~Truman Capote
- “There is no failure. Only feedback.” ~Robert Allen
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” ~Zig ziglar
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” ~Og Mandino
- “Its fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” ~Bill Gates
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” ~Richard Branson
- “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” ~Michael Jordan
- 15.” Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” ~Napoleon Hill
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”~Henry Ford
- “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” ~Abraham Lincoln
- “I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” ~Thomas Edison
- “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. “~F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Our best success often come after our greatest disappointments. ~Henry Ward Beecher
Finally, don’t let the fear of failure hold you back. Especially with your PPC advertising and digital marketing.
Remember to take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
Failure is feedback. Feedback is golden and it’s what you need.
And that’s what you get that from PPC. So go now, start, fail, get feedback, and start again.
Just remember…(not only to budget probably but also that…..)
Here’s to a wonderful 2015. Full of feedback and happiness.
Happy New Year.